Measurement & Analysis Instruments /Power Meters, power measurement meters, E6000 quality analyzer
- Seller Beijing GFUVE Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Min. Order 1 Set/Sets
Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools-even while background recording continues.
Automatic Transient Mode: Capture 200 kHz waveform data on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV
Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four current probes
System-Monitor: Up to ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software
Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for over 400 parameters at user defined intervals.
Mains signaling: Measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies
Inrush mode: For troubleshooting nuisance circuit breaker tripping.
AutoTrend: Every measurement you see is always automatically recorded, without any setup.
Fully Class-A compliant: Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard.
Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on NiMH battery pack
High safety rating: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
• Comparing to online power quality analyzer, E6000 handheld type with small size, light weight, easy for the engineer to carry and carry out to survey work whenever and wherever.
• Easy to wiring
• It can operate directly to the line under test under the circumstances that the Power Grid without interrupt.
• Multi-range current switching
• based on actual demand, the different range of current clamp can be replaced to improve measurement accuracy.
Frontline troubleshooting - quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
Predictive maintenance - detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
Quality of service compliance - validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
Long-term analysis - uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
Load studies - verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
Energy assessments - quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices.